Tuesday, September 9, 2008

September 15

Year 9. We are going to do something a little different today.

I have some handouts (yes, you read that right. I will be providing you with PAPER!) of an interesting activity for you to do. Before we set out to create web pages to upload to the www, I think it's important to get "the big picture".

Assignment 1: Internet Basics
Assignment 2: History of the Internet
Assignment 3: You and the World Wide Web

When you have finished, please take a minute and click here to take a test online. Good luck Year 9!


In addition, when making your process journal posting follow this template to keep the posting relevant:
From my research I found out . .
I have discovered that . . .
My conclusions are that . . .
I have kept my research relevant by . . .
I found ICT helpful when . . .

No comments: